Condolences to Nicola Manton, On the death of her father, Jack Portnoi. Funeral conducted by Bushey United. Condolences to Stephen Clifton, On the death of his wife, Susan. Funeral in Cheshunt on Tuesday 13th Feb. THE STONE SETTING for Esme Daniels, wife of Mike and Sister of Melna Charin, will be held at Cheshunt on Sunday February 25th at 2pm THE STONE SETTING for Katie Cohen, wife of Dan Cohen, will be held at Cheshunt on Sunday 4th March at 3.30pm.
NEW WINTER CLOTHING COLLECTION EMS is working together with JCORE in collecting new socks, gloves, scarves and hats for Calais Children. If you are willing to donate *new* socks, gloves, scarves and hats please bring them next time you are in shul. You can also donate money towards winter coats: https://www.jcore.org.uk/coats4calais
The next issue of Or Hadash, the EMS magazine, will be published shortly before Pesach.
We always welcome your contributions!
* If you have attended any interesting communal events, send us your reports, comments or photographs.
* Write a review of a book, film, exhibition or play for our Arts pages.
* Tell us about your travels and your opinions, your family and your relationship with your co-religionists or those of other faiths.
* Send us pictures of your Bar/Bat Mitzvah, your wedding, your grandchildren or other family simchas.
* Please encourage your sons and daughters to contribute to our youth pages. If you have children at University or on a gap year overseas, ask them to write about their experiences and send us their pictures.
Articles can be of any length, although we reserve the right to edit if necessary. They must be original or credited to the original author. Pictures should be electronic if possible (300dpi), but we can scan hard copies if you don’t have digital versions. Please include a telephone number or email address and email articles and pictures to email@example.com to arrive by 9th February 2018.
Or Hadash is created by volunteers and the printing is funded by advertising. If you would like to join the editorial team, or if you want to advertise, please email the Shul Office: firstname.lastname@example.org